Pediatricians Love Renzo's ❤️
Renzo's Vitamins has a clean line of no-sugar products designed to cover all your child's nutritional needs.
We LOVE samples of your pediatric vitamins. I love that they are made from natural ingredients with no sugar! We have a difficult time suggesting vitamins for our patients, as most of them are made with artificial ingredients and tons of sugar, so thank you SO much!
I'm a pediatric dentist and I'm forever telling families they need to give up gummies! Melty Tabs are the way to go!
I can't believe how good these iron supplements taste! I used to recommend liquid drops for my patients but after trying Renzo's I'm never going back. Plus these are gentle on their stomach too which is usually an issue with liquid supplements. I love that [Renzo's] has an entire line of clean supplements for kids. Will be recommending these to my patients!
Mandi Franklin, CRNP
Tehemina Richardson, DDS
Maria Morgan, MD
We care about what’s inside
Zero sugarNot like those gummy vitamins
Gluten-freeThe simpler, the better
No artifical flavors or sweetenersJust the good stuff
Non-GMOWe pay more for the best ingredients
VeganNo sheep harmed here
Nut-freeNo allergies here
You have questions...
2. Recommendations for raising vegetarian and/or vegan kids?
3. What is the difference between folic acid and methylfolate? Which type should my child take?
4. Do you have any Picky Eater tips?
...we have answers!
1. Generally speaking, a child who is getting a healthy, well-balanced diet technically does not NEED to take vitamins. But if your child has a vitamin deficiency, medical condition, is on a restricted diet or is a super picky eater, then extra supplementation might be necessary. Renzo's Picky Eater Multi is a great no-sugar vitamin I recommend to my patients!
2. The biggest concern here is that they aren't getting enough iron which can cause some issues. Make sure your child's B12 and Iron levels are always monitored and if needed find a supplement like Renzo's Iron Strong or Picky Eater Multi.
3. Folate is the natural form of Vitamin B9 found in foods. Folic Acid is a synthetic form of B9. Methylated folic acid, or methylfolate is the "healthy" and recommended type for individuals with the MTHFR gene mutation which prohibits the absorption of synthetic folic acid. Renzo's multi uses methylfolate which is safe for all kids!
4. Just continue to offer a wide variety of foods, it's a phase! They need to see you eating healthy too, so why not make it a family affair? If their go-to meals are still only chicken nuggets and pizza, they might benefit from a wholesome multivitamin like Reno's Picky Eater Multi.
- Dr. Toni Egolum
Try a Renzo's Starter Pack for Free*
Each Starter Pack includes 2 Melty Tabs of each vitamin:
Picky Eater Multi, Iron Strong, Bright & Brainy B6, and Dynamite D3